‘GLOW N GLITTER’ is a private Montessori House of Children serving children between the age group of 20 months to 6 years. The transition from home to preschool is an important milestone for children and families. Research indicates that all children benefit from spending some time in a high-quality early childhood education and care program. Here’s where ‘GLOW N GLITTER’ feels responsible, to bring about a successful transition from home to the preschool through a range of approaches and activities to help children to understand the routines and practices of the Montessori environment.
ORIGIN OF GLOW N GLITTER
Now that I know that you are reading this, I wish to share with you the similar predicament I faced about a decade and a half ago. As a discerning parent like you, I wanted the very best for my daughter, but zeroing upon the right kind of exposure for my precious little one before she joined her regular school turned out to be a daunting task….
WHY “GLOW N GLITTER”
To Help the child “Glow and Shine like the Sun with calmness of the Moon”
- ‘Glow N Glitter’ offers a safe, secure, hygienic and stimulating environment with state of the art materials for holistic development of child.
- The environment invites the child to conduct his or her own experiences.
- Indoor environment includes Montessori materials which are scientifically designed – help children to explore and grow independent.
- ‘Glow N Glitter’, with its mini puppet theatre, art corner, mini library, cooking corner for fireless cooking, pet animals ,aquarium, and mini gym and much much more … ensures that children get the best of experiences.
- We have a nature friendly outdoor environment which enhances physical development in children with a play gym, a sand pit and textured walking path to stimulate their senses and a kitchen garden to help them learn – hands on about how plants grow and what they give us.
- We include professional training in sports and Yoga to encourage the sporting spirit in young children.
- Prayers and celebration of festivals are performed to help children experience and appreciate the rich culture of our country.
- Children enjoy every week an exciting themes like cooking , gardening, art and crafts and many more.
- Field trips are added for real life experiences.
We at Glow N Glitter strongly believe in working along with Parents views and opinions,
which helps the child to keep the spark of learning always Glow.